Hope all of you had a great Holiday Season and are enjoying 2012 so far. January is always a great time here at TechSpy as we gear up for our yearly CES trip to cover all the latest and greatest gadgets. In an effort to get our members in the mix of our CES coverage we are centering the monthly contest around participating in our CES experience.
In addition to our event coverage we will be encouraging members to keep the onslaught of CES stories monitored and flowing here at TechSpy so we can have the most up to date flow of news during CES here on the site.
The best way to follow our coverage is Via Twitter @_TechSpy_. Additionally you can also navigate your way to our FaceBook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/Tec... as we will be updating daily from the show.
The best way to get our CES coverage as we are on the floor will be to follow us on Twitter @_TechSpy_ we will be live tweeting from the show and interacting with our members as much as possible to get the coverage you would like to see at the show. To be entered into this months contest simply follow us on twitter and drop us a line of what you would like to see coverage of at the show. Include #TechSpyCES in your tweet and you will be entered into our contest for the month. More active members will receive multiple entries and increase their chance of winning in the random draw at the end of the month so get those tweets in and help us shape our coverage to what our members really want to see. Feel free to leave any comments, feedback as well.
You may also follow @Syko360 and @snoop_dizzle for possible additional tweets during the convention.
At the end of the month 5 winners will be drawn at random from all the entries received and Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
We will also be rewarding our members this month who are on the frontlines of the pending section keeping the Flow and Format of stories going and maintaining a high quality of content. Score in the Top 3 managing score for the month and grab yourself a $25 Amazon Giftcard.
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all TechSpy users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA.
2. Closing date is 11:59 PM EST 31st January 2012.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferrable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by N4G ticket on or before February 7, 2012.
6. Failure to reply to ticket/PM notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.
7. Physical Prizes can only be mailed within the US and UK. Areas outside of the US/UK will receive Cash equivalent of physical prize Via Amazon Gift card or PayPal.