After a wild month of January to start the year, which included a trip to CES we are settling back in for the long stretch of 2012. First thing's first though...Giving away some of the swag we looted at CES. Plus some other almost as cool prizes.
CES Gift Bag Giveaway
Here she is boys, the Grand Daddy of all prizes. OK, so let's not get crazy but you would be a damn fool not to put some effort in to grab this swag bag from the show floor of CES. This bag comes from the hard work of TechSpy'ers Snoop-Dizzle, Shmammy and Syko who basically treated the show floor like a game of Diablo looking for Lootz.
First off the Backpack is an official Laptop Backpack embroidered with the 2012 International CES logo, which was only issued to Press at the conference. Then it is loaded down with everything from Stickers to Marley Ear Buds and much, much more...So if you would like to get in on the chance of winning this Swag Bag here is the Deets' on what needs to be done this month.
Simple, Easy Contest.
- Have a News Score of at Least 2900 for the Month. This will include any Bonus score as well so It may only take as few as 10-15 stories for the month, less than one a day.
-Make 29 Comments, for a total score of 290
-Manage 29 Stories (Report/Approve) for a total score of 290 for the month.
Meet the criteria and you will be entered into the random drawing for the Swag Bag. I know the requirements are a bit higher than normal but this will also mean less competition for you dedicated TechSpy'ers so Good Luck to you guys. Hope the Swag Bag goes to one of the most dedicated members.
Runners up will also receive some prizes as well so even if you don't win a main prize your effort wont be in vain.
HOTTEST STORY CONTEST:
Another self explanatory contest. Submit the Biggest, Inflammatory piece of flamebait garbage you can find and....Um....I mean, submit the hottest story for the Month of love and you will win $100 Gift Card from Amazon. Let's pray it's not some poorly written flamebait title. Seriously let's pray lol.
Lead the way in comments this month and walk away with a cool $50. Usual No spam, no LOL or Cool! posts will count. If your comments contain a bulk of one word comments it will forward to the person below you. Thanks, The Management.
Submit news and get a top 5 News ranking in February and you can win up to $75. The prizes are:
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all TechSpy users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA.
2. Closing date is 11:59 PM EST 29th February 2012.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferrable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by N4G ticket on or before March 7, 2012.
6. Failure to reply to ticket/PM notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.