The Future Post: It’s hot pockets time for Henri Helminen as his 3-month old iPhone 4 overheated and went up in smoke.
Where are the Apple fanboys?
Better sell mine asap!
Almost a pun for me because in my language, "asap" means "smoke" LOL
lol....ya you should after seeing this ;-)
Just another fine customer of my wholesome pure rich thick creamy Dday Milk. Unfortunately we delivered a batch of raw rotten rancid Dday Milk. And as we all know, rancid Dday Milk can melt the flesh straight off your bones. Seems like it spilled on his cellular device there.
yeah yeah buy buy iphone 99 :)))))))))
this seems a little suspect...
That video is a total BS fake...lol. And if anyone believes that went down like that they are an idiot.
Yeah i lol'd that was so fake xD Tommy Wiseau could have acted better than that
What about the over 100 or so reports? They were fake too right?
I'm halfway on the situation because let's give him the benefit of the doubt, if the phone slowly heated up in his pocket, there is actually a much less chance of him knowing its burning him. Maybe when he got up, the heat got a lot more oxygen and the "fire" was able to burn more effectively...so him getting out of the car really was what could have triggered the sudden burn. I;m just comparing it to the famous experiment of a frog and hot water. Throwing a frog in hot water will result in the frog trying best to get out without being burnt but if you put a frog in cold water and then heat it up to boiling temperature, it most likely wouldn't notice till things are too late. This is not the first time it has happened and I don't see why he would burn his phone intentionally just for media attention. Ehh who knows.
He probably did something stupid to it. Way to be a attention whore, dude.
TechSpy is a community of awesome people posting and discussing the latest tech news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.