Top
50°

Analysis: Twitter Drives 7x More Exposure for Web Pages

Gadgehit writes: "SEO platform, BrightEdge, claims that its analysis of social media shows that twitter drives 7 times more traffic to web pages, compared to websites that do not use twitter as an effective marketing tool. The analysis showed that 53.6% of the top 10,000 websites showed social networking links on their pages, but the remaining 46.4% didn’t show any social media links at all."

Read Full Story >>
gadgehit.com
The story is too old to be commented.