Top
60°

iPhone 4 Catches Fire, Literally

Virtual Reality:

... Okay, maybe that’s not actually true, but an iPhone 4 did catch fire and singe the hand of its owner. Apparently the thing just combusted when it was plugged into a USB port, burning the poor guy’s (or girl’s) hand and melting the USB cord into a chary mess. The phone itself actually stood up to the flames pretty well, with little aesthetic damage besides a few marks around the USB connector, but it was still damaged beyond repair.

Read Full Story >>
virtualrealityblog.com
The story is too old to be commented.