With a good showing last month on the site, in Submission, Managing and Comments we are going back to what works and keep the contest going for another month, as I know a few top contributors where away last month and wanted in on the action. Well here's your chance. As last month the "Bonus Score" will be deducted from the News Score in order to combat some questionable tactics while stories are in Pending.
--TOP CONTRIBUTOR CONTEST (w/MINIMUM 2500 MANAGING SCORE)--
Submit news and get a top 3 News ranking in September and you can win up to $125. The News Bonus score will be subtracted from the news score this month to determine final score, so that it is fair and not controlled by rigging the heat scores.
In order to qualify for your top spot in news score this month, you must also have a minimum managing score of 2500. If you are in the top 3 news score but do not have the necessary managing score, it will drop to the next highest news score that has the 2500 minimum managing score.
In addition to the top 3 spots, anyone with a General Score over 600 for the Month will be entered in a Lottery for an Additional $10 Gift Card:
General Lottery Winner: $10 Gift Card
STORY COMMENT CONTEST:
Top 2 Comment score this month will get you a $25 Gift Card. Minimum comment score to qualify is 800 this month. So get in and comment on the hottest most interesting news this month to grab some cash.
DQ if you pick up a restriction during the contest period, and comments with negative labels (Trolling, Off Topic, etc.) don't count.
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all TechSpy users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA.
2. Closing date is 11:59 PM EST September 30th, 2014.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferrable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by PM from Syko on or before October 7, 2014.
6. Failure to reply to ticket/PM notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.