Top
250°

E-cigarette explodes in man's pocket, causing second degree burns

A Texas man has been left with second degree burns after his e-cigarette battery exploded in his pants pocket.

Read Full Story >>
trymodern.com
Oculus Quest Giveaway! Click Here to Enter
The story is too old to be commented.
AlphaCeph835d ago

Man's not hot ... oh wait.

kevnb835d ago (Edited 835d ago )

Probably modded it..

835d ago
Parasyte835d ago

He was probably using a poor quality/cheap device or a damage/poor quality battery. I have never heard of this happening with the box mods or stick mods.