Top
180°

iPhone Explodes, Puts Man In Hospital For More Than A Week

An iPhone owned by Erik Johnson in Long Island suddenly exploded recently and put him in the hospital for more than a week. Johnson says the phone exploded for no reason and combusted while in his pocket. Due to the location of the phone during the incident, Johnson's leg was burned and he spent 10 days in a burn unit.

Read Full Story >>
nextpowerup.com
The story is too old to be commented.
KnowTechie2153d ago

Is there a source for this? How do we even know if this is even real?