Top
All Channels
280°

Galaxy S4 Bursts Into Flames In The UAE

Ubergizmo - Smartphones that have experienced spontaneous combustion is nothing new, where most of the time the cause is due to the battery. Apparently, someone living in the UAE with a Samsung Galaxy S4 that is barely a month old found out the hard way that not all consumer electronics devices that one purchases is free from any and all kinds of defects, as her Samsung Galaxy S4 allegedly burst into flames after she left her smartphone charging overnight. I guess if there is one positive spin to take away from this event would be this

Read Full Story >>
ubergizmo.com
The story is too old to be commented.
FRAKISTAN2791d ago ShowReplies(1)
2791d ago Replies(1)
fatstarr2791d ago

people dont know how to use phones, im just convinced.