Top
All Channels
280°

Are Beats Headphones Really That Bad?

Apple recently bought Beats, the maker of the pricey headphones and a streaming music service, for $3 billion.

Read Full Story >>
businessinsider.in
Oculus Quest Giveaway! Click Here to Enter
The story is too old to be commented.
Speed-Racer2025d ago

Yep. Maybe it's cause my XB500s have babied me up but I tried a number of different options at CES and they suck really bad.

3-4-52024d ago

I'd rather have a pair of Sony's that I know are made to hear the proper mix and not just TONS OF BASS.

Speed-Racer2024d ago

Just crank down the equalizer settings. You get a pretty rich sound when you dim down the bass. I like having the option of being able to vary between both.

Dasteru2024d ago

Depends if you think it is a good deal to pay around $400 for the logo on the side of a pair of $40-50 headphones.

For about $60, the Beyerdynamic DT235s have much better sound quality than the $440 Beats pros. Beats is all marketing lies. Their headphones are not used in ANY major recording studios. 95% of major recording studios use either Audio Technica ATH-M50s or Shure SRH-840/940s. The other 5% use Sennheiser HD650/800s.

plmkoh2024d ago

"Apple's own earbuds, which come included with iPhones and iPods, came in second place."

I don't know which is more insane, buying Beats or choosing to buy another pair of Apple earbuds.

Smokeeye1232024d ago

Honestly can't even tell the difference in most headphones. Spending $80 on some Audio Technica headphones was maybe the worst spending decision of my life.

howtowindowsguide2024d ago

It is not good to say some thing without testing such type of gadget.

Show all comments (9)