This contest is staying in line with last months contest, with an additional prize for Top 5 news score this month and only one prize for managing. So good luck and keep up the great work around here as we enter the Holiday season.
--STORY OF THE MONTH AWARD--
Find the most interesting, breaking or well written piece in internet history and if the staff chooses it as the best submission of the month you will win a $50 Amazon GiftCard. So take your time read through some news and when you find an impressively well written article or amazing news piece, submit it here at TechSpy.
--COMMENT OF THE MONTH AWARD--
Be the wittiest, most intelligent and overall best member to drop a line on a story this month and you will walk away with a $50 Amazon GiftCard.
This Contest has (2) prizes. So workout the fingers on the QWERTY and drop one of the two best comments to win a prize this month. One win per person.
--MANAGER OF THE MONTH CONTEST--
Get in the Pending section and help monitor and assist your fellow members and you will be in the running for $50. At the end of the month the staff will look and pick out the member who has been most helpful in keeping the news flowing and of the highest quality.
--HOTTEST STORY CONTEST--
Submit the overall hottest story of the month and you will win a $50 GiftCard.
--NEWS SUBMISSION LOTTERY--
Submit news and get in the top 5 this month, for a 2 in 5 lottery chance at a $50 Amazon Gift Card. This prize can be won in addition to any of the other prizes as well. Kind of a bonus for contributing a lot of quality news. There will be (2) winners pulled from the top 5 so good luck and submit as much as you can to get in the top 5 this month.
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all TechSpy users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA.
2. Closing date is 11:59 PM EST November 30th, 2012.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances TechSpy/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified Via PM on or before December 7, 2012.
6. Failure to reply to ticket/PM notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.