I can't express how sorry I am for this really late post. I have been without an internet connection for the past week, so everything has fallen back. This month we are doing a simple contest as I can't really check story quality like I'd like to. The breakdown is as follows.
==Top News Contributor==
The top two contributors for April will walk away with up to $100. Please note that even though we have relaxed rules, we should still follow our newly updated guidelines accordingly.
The top manager for April will walk away with $50 in cash money. Managing includes both reporting and approving stories. Please remember to use our guidelines accordingly as bad managing can result in a DQ.
Place in the top 8 of the comments score at the end of the month and 5 lucky winners will be selected to each win $25.
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all TechSpy users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA.
2. Closing date is 11:59 PM EST April 30th, 2017.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances TechSpy/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by PM from Speed-Racer on or before May 7th, 2017.
6. Failure to reply to ticket/PM notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.