Half of the year is done, but we've still got half again to go! We'll be mixing it up just a bit to make things a bit fairer for the rest.
// Quality Contribution contest (with minimum 7500 news score points)
With a huge disparity between power and regular users, we're trying to level the playing field a bit as a number of submissions coming out lately are not exactly under the definition of "breaking news and rumors".
I will choose the winners based on their overall submission quality. We're looking for breaking news, interesting articles and op-eds, and anything else that sparks discussion. I don't think anyone is really interested in a printer review :|
// Quality Comments contest (with minimum 300 comments score)
Given the onslaught of lower quality comments in June's contest, resulting in some members being DQed for blatant spam, we're once again going to vote for those who post better comments. It's not a race for the top but a race for the best.
// Top Management Contest
Not much to be a said here. Come out on top and win some cash. Inconsistent reports or approvals can result in a DQ which will disqualify you from this month's contest.
At the end of the day, we can't just give away the money without some work, right? :P
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all TechSpy users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA.
2. Closing date is 11:59 PM EST July 31st, 2016.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances TechSpy/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by PM from Speed-Racer on or before August 7, 2016.
6. Failure to reply to ticket/PM notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.