Top
380°

What unhappy Apple Watch owners think: Limited, poor battery, lacks value

But new study also finds that just under half of Watch owners dissatisfied with their device will give it a second chance when Apple releases the next version.

The story is too old to be commented.
Nodoze1055d ago

50% don't like it, yet have advised they will buy another one. Man people need to wake up.

SUCKERS!!!!

yomfweeee1055d ago

Read the article. 97% like it. Of the remaining 3%, 41% would buy the next version.

eferreira1055d ago

Apple haters just like to read what they want and type hateful comments.