Top
All Channels
420°

Teenage Girl Burned When iPhone Catches Fire

seacoastonline: A female eighth-grade student was burned when this iPhone caught fire Friday in her back pocket while she was in a classroom at the Middle School of the Kennebunks.

Read Full Story >>
seacoastonline.com
The story is too old to be commented.
Spiewie 1751d ago

iPhones are dangerous people xD watch out hahaha.

HughLAD1749d ago

I have an iPhone... ooops.

n4f1750d ago

This girl is on fire

Athlon1750d ago

lol I get the Alicia Keys song reference.

FamilyGuy1750d ago

She took off her burning pants in class, that's pretty hot.

ajax171750d ago

Who leaves their phone in their back pocket anyway?? What a dumb thing to do.

FamilyGuy1750d ago

Sitting on your phone is just asking for trouble anyway.

HughLAD1749d ago

Agreed haha it must be so uncomfortable...

Soldierone1749d ago

Well she did buy an iPhone, that explains a lot ;) haha

Soldierone1749d ago

Wish I had a smartphone in 8th grade.... You know what I was begging for in 8th grade? A CD player, which I didn't get until I got my own job in high school.....

HughLAD1749d ago

We can all relate to this.

Show all comments (19)