Vyralize: After a steamy session with the “Love Machine” app, Mr. Du’s Galaxy S4 burst into flames which eventually set his sofa and the rest of his apartment on fire.
My s4 does get pretty hot when its charging, I sometimes actually unplug it just to let it cooldown for a bit then charge it up again...
Wow this is happening way too often
my s4 is runnin clean.
I say ban these phones until everything get's sorted out no ones life should be harmed over a phone. ;)
How about ban iPhone as well since they don't just explode do they?!!
Mercedes and apartment? Buy a house, mate.
You need to get out more.
Priorities Pic related http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2...
Kind of ironic there's an ad for a Galaxy s4 case on this page.
It's called contextual advertising.
As i said before Samsung is a piece of shit brand that infested the world and it breaks when you expect the least.
This is from a Chinese so its possible he is using knock-off batteries which is very very and i mean very common in china.
Um, so his galaxy catches on fire, he throws it on his couch, which spontaneously combusts, and his apartment blows up and the debri landing on and destroyed his Mercedes. What incompetent fool believed this guys story? People really believe this happened? News flash, maybe he wants insurance money, and wants to SUE samsung.
Good thing I'm holding off till the "overheating" issue has been fixed.
TechSpy is a community of awesome people posting and discussing the latest tech news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.