Man Microwaves Galaxy S3, Blames Samsung

Geeks Have Landed: A story has been emerging over the last couple of weeks about a man who was unfortunate enough to be in possession of an exploding Galaxy SIII. After a long investigation by Samsung, it turns that he actually microwaved the Samsung to fix some water damage he had caused the device, resulting in the fire damage.

Read Full Story >>
The story is too old to be commented.
QuodEratDemonstrandm1567d ago

There's a lesson to be learned from this: DON'T MICROWAVE A FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR PHONE.

Don't microwave anything if you don't know what's inside, for that matter.